Atonement Lutheran Church: Stephen Ministries
Are you in
caring Christian who will listen, empathize, encourage, pray, provide confidential care, and patiently support you as you
work through a crisis or difficult time?
Do you know someone...
friend, neighbor, co-worker, colleague, or relative, who could benefit
from this type of care?
Stephen Ministers Care.
Ministers provide confidential, one-to-one Christian care to people who
- Grieving the death of a loved one
- Hospitalized or recovering from
- Lonely or discouraged
- Coping with a terminal illness or caring
for a family member with a terminal illness
- Unemployed or in a job crisis
- Disabled or caring for an ill or disabled
- Moving or relocating
- New to the congregation or the community
- Anticipating the birth or adoption of a
- Homebound or institutionalized
- Transitioning into retirement
- Dealing with the crisis of aging
- Facing a life transition
- Experiencing a spiritual crisis
- Victims of a disaster or accident
And for people facing
countless other crises or life challenges or who are going through a
difficult time and could benefit from the care of a supportive
Stephen Leaders: Lois Hein,
Dan Kimball, or Ray Warmkessel
Pastors: Rick Summy, Jason Lee
"Christ Caring for People through People"
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you
rest." Matthew 11:28